Social Media Guru
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our team in Byron Bay as our new Social Media Guru. This is a full-time role reporting to our PR & Marketing Manager. Our new Angel must be passionate about social media and accustomed to the fast paced and 24/7 nature that naturally comes with this role!
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
- Lover of all things Spell! You've followed us for years, you get our tone of voice, you live and breathe our ethos!
- Dreamer of ideas.
- You're a story teller & great conversationalist, writing is your thing - we want to be sharing our story all of the time!
- Familiar with Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube and Snapchat platforms.
- Instagram is your baby because handling the scheduling and posting of this platform requires full-time care.
- You're organised & analytical.
- You dot your i’s and cross your t’s – because we’re broadcasting to over 1M people every day attention to detail is essential!
- You understand social media best practice.
- You’ve got photography and photo editing skills (video creation and editing is a plus).
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Driving ideas from start to finish tailored for all social channels and touch-points.
- Creating daily Instagram and Facebook feed and stories content, flat lays etc plus blog content.
- Managing the social media calendar in collaboration with the wider marketing calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- Responding to all DMs, comments and interacting with our online community.
- Reporting on all social media/online activity to the wider business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, providing regular insights and recommendations.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
- 1)We want you to plan out our next 9 x Instagram posts for our feed - you have full creative control. Feel free to use imagery currently featured on our platforms to re-create or just create your own - there are no limitations or guidelines! Please include copy for each post.
- 2) 2 x series of Instagram story slideshows (min 4-5 slides for each slideshow) This could include graphics, boomerangs, videos… get creative!
- 3) Please forward the above criteria, a letter of introduction and your resume to email@example.com with subject heading: Social Media Guru
- Applications closed