Our Finance department are seeking a passionate, analytical, detail orientated Finance Officer to join the team. You’ll be responsible for the overall day to day coordination of the Finance Department’s systems and processes to ensure timely and accurate company financial reporting. This is a permanent full-time role reporting to our Finance Manager based at our HQ in Byron Bay.
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
- You’re super organised and analytical.
- Accuracy is your middle name.
- You’re comfortable imparting knowledge to other members of the team.
- Solving problems and getting things to balance excites you.
- You have a positive can-do attitude.
- You’ve never missed a deadline.
- You thrive the most in a busy environment.
- You have said on many occasions that you “love spreadsheets” and you’re known as the go-to person for Excel.
- Solid knowledge of all financial and accounting procedures
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor of Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Understanding of retail/wholesale focused chart of accounts
- Experienced in using an ERP system
- Experience in optimising software tools and systems
- Background in policy and procedure maintenance
- Proficient in using a Mac
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
- If you believe your skills fit the bill, please submit the following to email@example.com with the subject heading: Finance Officer - [YOUR NAME]:
- 1)A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- 2) An up to date resume
- Applications close Friday 7 June 2019