Permanent, full time, based out of our HQ in Byron Bay.
Supporting our Brand Experience and Events Manager on planning and carrying out all activations, events and projects, this brand new role will be suited to those people who have just started their careers in event planning.
You will have the opportunity to brainstorm ideas with the wider marketing team as well as assist in planning events from start to finish creating inspiring and magical spaces for all to enjoy! Some of our events include Blues Fest, Splendour, Spell’s Annual Warehouse Sale, community events, special product launches as well as internal events such as our annual Christmas party.
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
- You have some experience in interior or event styling with an understanding of the Spell aesthetic
- You’re a positive and helpful team member
- A confident communicator, you can outline your vision with vendors and negotiate a favourable budget position
- Physical work doesn’t scare you and you are capable of bumping in and bumping out objects such as coffee tables, rugs, furniture and styling items (anything super heavy will require assistance from other team members also – safety first)!
- You have your driver’s licence and own car to get around to all of our events and collect and drop off things when necessary
- You’re able to work additional hours and on weekends during events
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
- Send a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria along with a current resume to email@example.com (Bonus points for a picture of a space you have styled for an event along with a description of the brief and how you pulled it off.)
- To assist our team, please note in the subject header of your email: “Events Assistant – YOUR NAME”.
- Applications close Friday 16 August.