WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING
FOR NEW SPELL ANGELS
TO JOIN OUR BYRON BAY
SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR
Dream job based in our little paradise of Byron Bay, NSW, you would be based out of Spell & The Gypsy Collective HQ (see it here.. hello Pinterest office!) - but you will not just be behind a desk! A job that will be different day to day and always something exciting happening!
- - Dream up amazing social media content ideas, driving them from start to finish tailored for all social channels and touchpoints.
- - We're story tellers - we want to be sharing our story all of the time! Creating daily Instagram and Facebook stories content, flat lays and more.
- - Manage our Facebook and Snapchat platforms, plus create blog content.
- - Instagram will be your new baby! Handling the scheduling and posting of this platform requires full-time care.
- - Liaise with creative teams to ensure relevant social imagery and copy is provided.
- - Manage the social media calendar in collaboration with the wider marketing calendar to plan and schedule social media activity.
- - Respond to all DMs, informing wider team accordingly and join the conversation on all social platforms.
- - Report all social media/online activity to the wider business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, providing regular insights and recommendations.
- - Experience with a variety of social media channels.
- - Understanding of social media best practice.
- - Experience with video creation, editing experience a plus.
- - Communication…we love a good writer who can tell our stories on all platforms and have a writing talent.
- - Experience in social media management and content creation.
- - Experience in reviewing analytics of social media platforms.
- 1) We want you to plan out our next 9 x Instagram posts for our feed - you have full creative control. Feel free to use imagery currently featured on our platforms to re-create or just create your own - there are no limitations or guidelines! Please include copy for each post.
- 2) 2 x series of Instagram story slideshows (min 4-5 slides for each slideshow) This could include graphics, boomerangs, videos… get creative!
- 3) Please forward the above criteria and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading: Social Media Guru Application by close of business Monday 5 March.